Enjoy the peace and serenity of the Great Barrier Reef with Calypso Snorkel, a dedicated snorkelling vessel departing Port Douglas daily.
Snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef is one of the most incredible experiences a person can enjoy. With much of the reef’s colour and marine life visible within a couple of metres of the water's surface, snorkelling offers all swimmers, regardless of their skill level, the opportunity to see this diverse eco-system up close.
Float effortlessly over rich, colourful coral gardens teeming with life from the cute and playful clownfish to the graceful beauty of the green turtle. Giant clams, stingrays, maori wrasse, cods and colourful parrotfish, are just some of the hundreds of species you will encounter during your visit to Opal Reef with Calypso.
This 21-metre vessel offers comfortable day bed style seating, spacious decks and professional experienced crew ensuring a unique and personalised Great Barrier Reef experience for every guest.
*Please note, on days with low passenger numbers or unsuitable weather conditions, it may be necessary to move people between Agincourt and Opal Reefs. On the rare occasions that this occurs we will pick the tour and locations that will provide the best possible outer reef experience. It may not be possible to provide notice prior to travelling.
- Courtesy return transfers within Port Douglas
- All snorkelling equipment including lycra suits ~ wetsuits ~ prescription masks & flotation devices
- Guided snorkel tours & an interpretive reef talk
- Morning tea & afternoon Tea
- Tea & Coffee and filtered water available all day
- Wide stern decks and submersible platforms provide easy access for getting in and out of the water
- Four toilets onboard each containing a fresh water shower