Calypso Snorkel & Low Isles Half Day
Combine some of the best experiences in the region and SAVE!
Snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef is one of the most incredible experiences a person can enjoy. With much of the reef’s colour and marine life visible within a couple of metres of the water's surface, snorkelling offers all swimmers, regardless of their skill level, the opportunity to see this diverse eco-system up close.
Calypso Reef Cruises offers a fleet of modern vessels that ensures your visit to the Great Barrier Reef is a memorable and comfortable as possible. All custom designed, Calypso vessels offer the very best in comfort with spacious decks, day-bed style seating, air-conditioned saloons and submerged platforms, extending the width of the vessel, to allow for easy access to and from the water.
*Please note, on days with low passenger numbers or unsuitable weather conditions, it may be necessary to move people between Agincourt and Opal Reefs.
During the off season, Low Isles Half Day tours may be reduced to one departure per day.
Due to some weather conditions, it may not be possible to access the Low Isles.
- Courtesy return transfers within Port Douglas (Calypso Snorkel only)
- All snorkelling equipment including lycra suits ~ wetsuits ~ prescription masks & flotation devices
- Guided snorkel tours & an interpretive reef talk
- Glass bottom boat (Half Day Low Isles only)
- Muffins ~ fruit ~ tea & coffee
- Lunch (Calypso Snorkel only)